[Dailydrool] MBR Howliday Auction Update!

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 17:10:23 PST 2008

Aroohs everyone!

We have new items added to the Michigan Basset Rescue's Howliday Auction
2008..

For instance, see the new auction item 12  Dog Days of Christmas Hanging
Wall Quilts  NOW Available with both a Green & Red border and each are ONE
of a kind! These wall hangings were made especially for Michigan Basset
Rescue by Marilyn Varilone. These items are located in the category: Quilts
and Bedding

Marilyn had made the beautiful Patchwork quilt that is one of a kind a must
have for any pet lover.

We have a beautiful Ceramic Basset Hound Pitcher from Italy and you cannot
find these anywhere.

Brand New! We have hand made doggy coats made especially for the basset
hound..One Boy and One Girl!. Drooler John Falk had these coats made just
for the MBR auction...These are located in the Clothing Category!

We have hand made knitted scarf's and vests that are absolutely to do die
for and a must have for the female basset hound lover and we also have a
black scarf with gold paws and woof that would be for males or
females...Looking for great gift ideas we have them!

We have the beautiful Hushpuppies watch with three bands that are no longer
being made.

Great Whimsical Caricatures of Basset Hound mischievous figurines...! Great
conversation pieces for the family/1

We have the Basset Hound Christmas Tree from Danbury Mint and these are no
longer being made.

We have the Lighted Basset Hound that is spectacular in itself.

Don't forget to check the Ned Young's Howliday Cards and 2009 Ned Young
Calendars...

Don't forget to check out the Basset Rescue category where you can "Fund an
Item" Individually for various things such as Rabies Shots, medications,
blood work tests, heartworm tests  and neutering and spaying...

For those hard to buy for pet lovers think about "Funding an Item" donation
in someone's name as a howliday gift...It makes a great gift for someone and
helps a great cause at the same time!

We have auction items for those who don't want pet related gifts...We have a
Cancun Trip donated to MBR for 2!  Michael Phelps Hand-Signed & Framed "100m
Butterfly - Beijing 2008" 16x20 Photograph! Plus lots more goodies!

http://mibassetrescue.cmarket.com/mibassetrescue-2

Happy Howlidays
Bonnie and Big Puppy Louie (Woof), Maggie, Lucy & Nellie