[Dailydrool] PW Sadie

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:54:24 PST 2008

We are most saddened to read of PW Sadie. She was Clifford's special friend. They roomed together at the MBR waddle for years and when she retired Cliff and Gilly roomed with her baby sissy Countess Penny. PW Sadie was most photogenic and I have a picture that was too large to post of her resting on the hotel bed taken on our second year of rooming together in a hat her mom bought her at the Saturday picnic[email me and I'll send it to you].  She made sure it had purple on it! Cliff and PW Sadie always got along well and Gilly too..they were excellent roomates in that I think they relaxed PW Sadie and if my memory is correct helped her to eat. She would get stressed at the waddles.   I know her mom loves her babies like I do..they are our children. Please know how sad we are and feel your pain. We are here for you.  I know Cliff and Gilly are looking after her and you know Mandy is taking good care of her! Lisa, Cliff ATB,Gil ATB, Wednesday Addams and Bootstrap Bill