[Dailydrool] Saying goodbye to a special friend

Christina Wynne bhounds2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 27 20:28:55 PST 2008

Tonight my husband and I had to say goodbye to our wonderful basset hound, Branson.  We returned home from Thanksgiving dinner and found him in very bad shape.  We think that he may have had a heart attack or a severe seizure which he was prone to.  We rushed him to the hospital, but died in my arms as we made our way there.

He was an incredible dog from the moment I saw him.  He brought so much joy and happiness into our lives and on this Thanksgiving Day, I can only think to give all my thanks to God for bringing him into our lives and allowing us to love him.

Goodbye my sweet sweet boy.  You will always be our #1 and I know we will see you again very very soon.  Until that time, please watch over your brothers Charlie and Jack, and us as well. You will always be in our hearts and will never be forget.

I love you always and forever Branny Boo.

Your Momma

Christina Wynne