[Dailydrool] The Bidding is OVER and we have a Winner at 350.00!

Marti Gregor marti at thesewandsews.com
Fri Nov 28 05:13:56 PST 2008

 MARY CHASE!!!
 Thank you ALL  so much for your kindness .
 You are amazing people.!
 Susan ,know that you have  been so blessed  with so many people to surround
you with love.
Just love them back!
To all the people with  the donations of items you can send them to me OR if
you haven't mailed them already directly to Mary Chase. .
 Contact me for the info you need.
 marti716 at roadrunner.com
 Thank you again-- you are wonderful!!!
Marti - Lady Belle- Maisie May- Cory the schnauzer that owns Cherie and
howls like a Basset
 all of THE SEW and SEWS
THE SEW and SEWS
Custom Machine Embroidery
Think Holidays- buy one Holiday stocking get 1/2 off the second...now
--Dec.12th
 We give discounts to Animal Rescue..
         <http://www.thesewandsews.com/> www.thesewandsews.com

"_You have gone ahead and nothing is the same, leaving paw prints on my
heart that will always remain."
-- Tibetan Proverb -