[Dailydrool] If you won a houndsbay auction for biscuits...

Kim kim at mabr.org
Sat Nov 29 14:58:38 PST 2008

If you won a houndsbay auction for biscuits in the past couple of days and
they were made by Jackie of Spike and Tabbys - this is just to alert you
that Jackie's email has changed and the winner notifications have gone to
her old address.

If you are a winner her new address is ottawapetsitters at yahoo.com

Please shoot her an email as she is wants to make sure you get your biscuits
in a timely manner.

If you just want to order biscuits from her biscuit website
http://www.spikeandtabbys.com/ and mention BassetsRus - 10%

of each sale will assist our senior bassets.

BassetsRus is also having a candle/notecard fundraiser this month to raise
money for dental on several of our senior hounds and for funds to purchase
heartworm and flea preventative for 2009.

Please visit our fundraiser at
http://www.theuncommongarden.com/bassetsrus_retirement_ranch.htm

We are currently home to 16 resident seniors. Our webmaster is working on a
personal page for each resident senior so that you can get to know them.

Kim and the hounds

BasssetsRus Retirement Ranch, Inc.

www.mabr.org <http://www.mabr.org/>