[Dailydrool] Ch. Castlehill's White "Sport" Coat

Karen Steflik k9casa at escapees.com
Sat Nov 29 16:15:24 PST 2008

Thanks Leslie!  Ohhhh...how I miss my Sporty Boy--IRONICALLY  his 14th
birthday would have been the day you posted your note, wow is that
weird!!!  It takes both Gomer and Boy George just to keep me consoled--
they both look like him and Boy George is from the same lines, thank
goodness I have them.  I will never completely get over losing him
while we were in Europe.  I think he resurfaces every once in awhile
to let us know he is watching over us.

Karen and the k9casa
Spike, Snowy, Gomer, Rosie, and Boy George
Sport, Lolly, and Smitty...all gone but never forgotten
--

Spike    www.dogster.com/?54883
Snowy  www.dogster.com/?56174
Gomer  www.dogster.com/?344428