[Dailydrool] Big Dogs small beds

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 20:56:49 PST 2008

Synthia,I had to laugh at your photos....we have some that are pathetically like those. Our Olive refused to sleep in her big dog bed for the longest time.  Instead she insisted on lying on the tiny little cat bed. She hung off of every side but she was happy.  When Beaudreux came to live with us she decided it was time to trade in the cat bed before Beaudreux claimed every large dog bed in the house. She has since graduated to our Queen size People Sleeper mattress-where she lays crosswise with her head on a pillow.  We humans just can't leave well enough alone, can we???