[Dailydrool] Howliday exchange list -PLEASE ADD TO OUR ADDRESS

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Nov 30 02:04:08 PST 2008

Bonjour Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves.

We are on the long list and as we were away all week we just saw the
list this morning. I am sure it is because our address is too long, but
if those on the long list could think to add the name of the street to
our address?  We are the second name on the first page and our street
addy to be added is : *490 Av E Hugues*.

Thank you very much, Hugs and lurps to all and happy Howliday Season, we
can't wait to see the cards start pouring in.

Misses P & P