[Dailydrool] Fanksgibbin Score

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 04:31:19 PST 2008

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!
Dis are Nigel da Nose.
Fanksgibbin good beyont my wild dreems. We gots toikey, taters, aspergrass
an part a a roll. MomPerson reeeeeel careful bout leebin stuff on da
counner. Ha. I wait. I watch.
Den she do it. She walk da guesst out to she car. I gets up on da counner. I
grabs a peece ob shiney silber stuff an pull an POP here come da fing da
guesst made an brawt. It callt a peye. I holes da fing down wiff won foot an
eet reel fass. MomPerson come in an see onlee 3 dogs at da door an come
flyin out to da kichen. I almoss done wif da peye. It reeeeel good but a
liddel sweetie. It callt a Pecon Peye. I gets it all cept da white part on
da boddom. MomPerson maddern eber but juss call me a bad neme (I thinks) an
tekes it away.  She bop me on da hedbone wif her han an tell me I a (bad
werd).
She say oncet a Basset score onna counner cruze, dey gonna do it forebber.
She say it she fawlt. Hahahahahaha.

Nigel cant wate for Crissmuss.

Love an Drool to all in need,
Nigel (full), Llewis (he didint share!!!) Mitchell and Cooper