[Dailydrool] Older Dogs

Ann DeBlaey adeblaey at excel.net
Sun Nov 30 08:28:21 PST 2008

Hello Everyone,
 I am just so angry I am seeing red.  Not wanting your dog after all this time.  This just makes my blood boil.
 We have a animal thing in our house if it comes home with us its here forever.  We live by this rule.  No matter what the pet does, has or whatever, it stays here.
We have family members that had a pet this case a cat, for 12 years, and they built a new house and had white carpet, the cat got sick, hairballs now gee lets put them down for vomit.  I think not, he came here.  Now I just took in an Iguana on Thanksgiving, for lack of not wanting, well we love him already, and our Basset Daisy Mae just sits and watches him for the longest times.  We have dogs here the same ole thing.  What the heck is wrong with people.  If I had room I would take them all.  So what the heck more pet food and a bigger vet bill.  I am going to dye knowing I did my best for all the animals that I could.
Sorry for being a little testy.  I hope that I didn't offend anyone.
Ann/Daisy Mae