[Dailydrool] puppies are not stocking stuffers

Donna Mitchell dmitchell1065 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:53:54 PST 2008

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:56:47 -0700
From: Karen Steflik <k9casa at escapees.com>
Subject: [Dailydrool] reputable breeders/Puppies are not stocking
       stuffers        flyer
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org

Another way to help spread the word about acquiring a dog responsibly
either through rescue/shelter or a reputable breeder is to print out
the following flyer from AKC and post it wherever you can.  We put one
up at the our dog park on the bulletin board.   And our kennel club is
talking about putting an ad in the paper with it also.  Just some ideas.

http://www.akc.org/pdfs/public_education/stocking_stuffers.pdf

Karen and the k9casa

Awesome,
I am going to take one to my vet's office tomorrow.  I am sure they will put
it on their bulletin board.
Thank you!

Donna