[Dailydrool] Dry Eye

BAmox at aol.com BAmox at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 10:00:11 PST 2008

Phred had developed dry eye in his later years but it was managable. It led
to the yucky paper test strips the vetperson stuck in his eyes, the daily
dawGawful expensive daily eye ointment and his trademark goggles when he went for
car rides (as seen on the label of Phred's Red wine--makes a great gift and
benefits rescue! [shameless plug]).
With the treatment and prevention his eyes were fine. Of course, he was
regulary checked for glaucoma (eye pressure) as well.

Robert and Phred (ATB)

In a message dated 11/30/08 9:27:58 AM, dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org
writes:

> Has anyone had problems with dry eye?
> Our little girl has problems.
> We've taken her to the vet and we're working with eye gel.
> We've been working with it for 3 years.
> I'm just wondering if this is a basset thing or just something special our
> girl has developed.
>
> Thanks for any wisdom or advice that can be shared.
>
> Slave to Jazmine Noreen - 10 yrs old

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
AOL.com. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&
ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002)