[Dailydrool] dont ferget

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 18:13:46 PST 2008

Don'tf orget boys and gurls my Auntie Ginny is selling the Dogku books that
have a way kewl Basset on the cover and several Basset Pics inside

she is my real auntie not just a say she is my auntie cause we like her
cause my real live brudder Pete is her little boy now.

the way kewl books that we hab one of so we know how way kewl it is are only

$10 per book plus $2 s&h for the 1st book and an additional $1 for each
additional books after 1.
25% of every book sold goes to Basset Rescue - either House of Puddles,
Basset Rescue of Florida (my home rescue) or ABC Basset Rescue in New York.
You can choose the rescue.  Just write on your order which one you want the
money to go to.

She takes paypal - my4hounds at hotmail.com
Or send a check to::
Ginny Tata-Phillips,
10126 Bayard Ct.,
Orlando, FL  32836.

tell her Lenny sent you!!!!!

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr