[Dailydrool] My birthday

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Sun Nov 30 19:11:05 PST 2008

              My birthday is December 6.
             It's going to be a lousy birthday.
             Mom went shopping for my birthday gift but had
             to leave the store since it was too unbearable to
             see all the happy people and dogs.  Her heart is
             still breaking over my Aunt Sadie.  She had a
             conversation with Sadie & she said she wasn't
             ready to go see Mandy the Cocker Spaniel or her
             sister April who is my birth mother.  Sadie was born
             in June & the next litter came in February & that is
             when my mother was born. They both had the same
             parents but came from different litters.  Mom took
             pictures of my mom & Sadie & they both look alike.
             Twins almost.  Bassets might look the same but
              we're all different except for these two. Even the
              people at mom's work couldn't tell them apart. We
              have pictures of the two of them & then a picture of
              me with both of them.  The picture of me with them
              you can only see one family resemblance.  You could
             email me if you would like to see these pictures since
             I won't have my new kong or stuffed animal to play with
             on my birthday.  Usually mom would sing happy birthday
             but she said she can't even do that for me since Sadie &
             I would howl if she sang.  She said she's too sad to sing
             & doesn't know if she ever will again.   (sign)

            Countess Penny of Indiana
             Sadie1 at dogomania.com