[Dailydrool] Daisy

linda1annewhee at aol.com linda1annewhee at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 05:30:35 PDT 2008

It there is any drool left out there my Daisy could sure use some .? On Tuesday night she started vomiting and vomited all night and all day Wednesday.? Rushed her to the vet? last night where she had an xray.? Decided since she had blood work just a couple of months ago we would hold off on that.? Xray showed lots of gas but no blockage or anything like that.? She did a stool culture too.? When we got home she went up on her chair and laid there all night.? Took her out to pee and she panted the whole time.? She peed and pooped but it appeared to really hurt her when she tried to get into position to poop and when she did just a small amount of liquid came out.? She didn't vomit all night but I had a hard time getting her up this am to go out.? No more vomiting and no more panting but she just walked very slowly around, peed and couldn't get into postion to poop again so came back in and laid down.? I gave her the antibiotic and pepcid that the vet told me to start her on and when I left for work she had not thrown it up but she won't touch food of any kind .? I did get her to take a few sips of water.? Vet gave her sub Q's last night along with some anti nausea injections and vitamin B 12.? I am to take her back today if she doesn't improve.? She has no spark in her eyes .? I know the gas must be giving her some pain.? I am so tired and frustrated.? I have a second dog that is in kidney failure(she is a foster and came to me in kidney failure) and a third that is blind from glaucoma, has a heat murmur and severe allergies.? It has been 12 years since I have had a healthy pupster I get up at 5 am each morning to administer meds(Daisy also has irritable bowel) to all three pups. rush home to make home cooked meals for them.? ?and give more meds .? Every one is on a different diet.? These pups are all rescues and I love them to death(ask my neglected family) but I am slowly coming to the end of my rope.? My job is suffering, my family is suffering and I find myself in tears more then not worrying about them.? Any

way enough of the complaining? I just hope there is some drool out there for this precious baby and maybe a few drops of drool for the other two too. Thank you
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Linda(slave to Maggie, Daisy and Betsy and MoonshineATB and ShadowATB)