[Dailydrool] John

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 01:01:28 PDT 2008

I know John is a cat so this request is sent with respect to the late great
fey Fey, but John has known since he was 15 months old that he really is a
basset, since Georgina joined the household in 1997.
He is a small pale ginger cat who loves dogs and going for walks with us.
This morning we were all in or on the bed when I felt him struggle over me
and he then appeared to fall on the floor and his back legs were not working
at all.  He thrashed around a bit then pulled himself back on the bed, I
made him lay still and felt him allover while trying to keep Winnie from
sniffing him too enthusiastically he then appeared to be able to walk
normally. He currently seems to be OK but of course it is Sunday morning so
no vets open.  My question is can cats have strokes or did he have cramp, I
have shut him indoors and will watch him closely.

please reply off the drool as this isn't really basset related but I know
some of you have your own version of basset loving cat.

Sue
Winnie (John makes a lovely pillow)
John the c at t (I don't know what the fuss is about but she has locked my
catflap)