[Dailydrool] Birfday

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:52:12 PDT 2008

Today is a big day in our household, it's my Joey Hound's 6th birthday.
Well, it's one of 2 dates listed on his intake records from GABR. They also
had a date of 7/03 for his birthday, so truthfully, we're not 100% sure,
some days he acts like he's 6, other days, it's like he's just a (really
big) buppy... But, in honor of his birfday, momma's going to give him a
special dinner (brauts 'n tots, or Harvest Moon, his favorites from
Merrick), and I'll figure out some other special treats for him. But, he had
his photo done at PetSmart tuesday, complete with lots of pets and treats,
and there's a dog party at a local natural dog food store this sunday, and
some of my friend's from out of state will also be visiting, so it's
sounding like he'll be spoiled royally over the next few days!

So, happy birfday to my big, smooshy, blue boy! Since Joey's getting extra
yummy treats, there's lots of drool to go around, (boy, can he drool!) and
he's flinging it to all those who need it!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473