[Dailydrool] Weeiiiirddd!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 14:43:31 PDT 2008

MomPerson workin on a neglice. Hunh? Necklice? Oh Llewis you gotta be so
rite alla time. n e c k l a c e.
It like a collar for peepels. We dont were no collars scept when we goin out
so I donit nose why peepels weres dem. Silly peepels.
Enyway she bin wating to werk on dis speshul won for a long time. She had
summa da parts for ober too yeres. !! She tooked time to feed we and led we
ousside, and den da weeeiirdist fing happent!
Da skie open yup an me an Llewis we gettin hitted wif hard white balls! Not
big nuff to grab, an not small nuff not to hurt a liddel, and dere we be,
standin  dere in dis stoff whut we neber seed befour when da door fly open
an MomPerson yellin GITINHEREOUTTADAHELL!
Whoa, we donit needa be callt twicet! Uncle Cooper Sir he half white! Look
so (where he be, Llewis?) Ok-- look so funny.
It go way riteaway. Too bad. We thot mebbe itta new kinda snow whut we
likes, but MomPerson say it be hell. Llewis whut NOW??? Oh. DAT's Hell???
Whoops. No No-- it be HAIL. Sorry.
MomPerson gotta teke da neckalace alla part again enyways, thurd time. She
picky. (So are you, Llewis you knothed. Ha see you didint fink I culd spell
knot, didja smardie?)

Lub an Drool to all in need,
Nigel an Llewis  (an MomPerson) Oh all rite.An Mr. Cooper Sir and Grampa
Mitchell.

nebber git ta do dese da way I want....