[Dailydrool] Otter and Ernie and Izzy and Rudy

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:22:22 PDT 2008

Oh, what a couple of extremely good-looking hounds have graced the calendar the past few days!  That Otter is one handsome dude with amazing ears and a very winning smile that made me smile. What a cute patootie!!!  And then there's the extremely adorable Ernie Kaake, who was our secret pawtner a few years ago.  Happy birthday, you handsome hunka hound!!!

Congratulations to Aunties Beth and Pat on adopting Izzy and Rudy.  I know they're going to keep you busy on the basset social circuit for many years to come!!