[Dailydrool] counter surfing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 05:01:46 PDT 2008

My Maggie Wags is a  PROFESSIONAL   Counter Surfer, she is  only two and has
done this since she was 6 months old, she has been thru  obedience three times
and still is a SURFER. So we just live with it !  not  a big deal, dinner
time is the worst.  I just crate her when we have  company come for dinner which
is usually only during the holidays.

Oh Debbie,  poor Jake, I know how he feels, I was sitting on the couch  the
other night and both Bassets were up there with me, and  Evil Annie let  one
rip !!!!  oh my GOD,  my eyes were watering and my nose started to  run, and I
couldn't move with two 45 bassets on my lap.  my husband  was laughing and he
got up and left the room. we actually had to turn on  the attic exhaust fan .
Annie just lifted her head and looked at us like   YEA   I have gas,  and then
went back to sleep !  the second  time it happened, Maggie shot off my lap
like a bolt of lightening, she wasn't  about to stay there any longer, she went
up and gave Annie a whiff  and ran  out of the room with her dad right behind
her.

Marlene  Maggie and Evil Annie