[Dailydrool] Surfin' & buppys

Jane & Marty Hay jhay at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 2 06:59:39 PDT 2008

Jodi...just one word...NO! They never stop! Even if they're a small basset, their tongue grows to about six feet long and they can reach the back of the counter and the middle of the table. The only answer is to keep things in the cupboard or the hounds think that it's theirs.

Beth and Pat, you are so lucky to have your buppy's. They are just so sweet! All of our girls have come to us as rescues but we were never able to see any of them when they were buppy's. Suzy was the youngest when she came to us and was only five months old but I would have loved to have seen all of them as puppy's. Enjoy them while it lasts and give them a hug from all of us.

Jane & the Houndettes
Jersey, Shadow, Suzy & Ginger