[Dailydrool] Ernie says Thanks & Momma tells on him...

Audrey Kaake ernietsmom at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 11:28:56 PDT 2008

hi eberyone.
  ernie here.  thank you for all my birthday greetings!  it was a great day.  momma fixed me a steak so big I couldn't eat it all!  now that's a big steak.  then we went out back and i got to chase a cat outta my yard!  then momma gave me some cookies and kept singing some silly song to me.  all in all, it was a good day for an old guy like me!  hugs & licks to eberyone.
ernie t.

Mom here... on the gas issue...  I cracked up reading the 'fire in the hole' story!!!  Ernie has had some serious gas lately.  He'll be laying behind me while I'm on the computer, and I will have to turn around to see if he pooped... it's BAD!!!  Last night, same thing... he's behind me and releases the 'silent but deadly', I turn around to see if he pooped and he lifts his head and gives me this look that says 'Dang Mom, what did you do???'  Evidently, he thinks it's me... not him!!!  It was just too funny.  He can definitely clear a room in a heartbeat!!!

drool and prayers to all in need.
hugs,
Audrey & Ernie