[Dailydrool] Welcome IZZY!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Oct 2 11:38:44 PDT 2008

Beth, your story made me cry happy happy tears!!!  How wonderful for
you!  I found Sophie, a 5 month old basset in rescue through petfinder
after a drooler recommended I look there.  I never thought I would find
a puppy in rescue, but I didn't know yet that she was already meant to
be mine.  I'm so happy for you and for Izzy!  And don't you think for
one second that little Ms. Annie didn't have her hand in this!  Of
course she sent that baby to you!!  She knew how sad you were and how
wonderful it would be to see you happy again.  What a wonderful gift she
has given to you for your birthday!  Congratulations on your new baby
girl.  Can't wait to hear all about her and all the things she gets
into.  Having a buppy is so much fun and such a delight to watch them
explore their new world. (...and as an added bonus, they help us to
learn patience, understanding, and anger management!  Ha ha)

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie doo dah - welcoming all the new furbabies and
thanking the angels above that sent them to us to love.