[Dailydrool] Otis and Nelly (Might) Take A Road Trip

ldianis at comcast.net ldianis at comcast.net
Thu Oct 2 13:19:18 PDT 2008

The DH and I are driving to Richmond VA in mid November to participate in the Sun Trust marathon (well, I participate to the extent of an 8K only, thank you) with my daughter, son, and daughter in law. We planned to take Otis and Nelly with us, but we cannot tend them during the race on Saturday, Nov. 15. DH thinks we ought to just board them in NH while we are gone (5 days), but before I give in, does anybody in/near VA have any ideas of where we might have Otis and Nelly stay for a day or two? We would love to have them with us, and the kids really want to see them as much as us, but we cannot leave them alone in a hotel.
Thanks --
Linda, with Otis (Clara, dear! Wish U wr Here!) and Nellybelly