[Dailydrool] Please VOTE on this site!!!

Tammy Hinckley THinckley at fsmetroorlando.org
Fri Oct 3 09:05:05 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone -

I know you're all very busy, but we could really use your votes for
Basset Rescue of Florida. There is NO cost to you, NO registration
online & will actually only take 60 seconds.

The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Shelter Challenge - brought to you by
Petfinder is awarding $100,000 in grants to eligible Petfinder member
rescue organizations. The grand prize is a $25,000 grant. Just imagine
how many animals we could help for $25,000! This money could go a VERY
long way for the hounds & no one in our rescue takes any part of a
salary, volunteers only. 100% goes to helping the hounds.

Instructions to Vote:

Go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com
<http://portal.mxlogic.com/redir/?atT1PUVZcQsI6QXLI8KczCnzo0apfZx9njU_iP
vQBf-ndTWZQkkQrzD4PtPtdzFUa4mWjaMAh9PVsS-C_sSyCCPtwQsIITdFI6MIv-QYQg1Ac0
Aqd45o6y2pel3h1ik_dPYfDwedECQjqtTS4n6hP5Pof_F>  you have to click on the
CLICK HERE IT'S FREE purple button on the upper right side.
Then, when you click through, scroll down to the bottom of the page
you'll see an ad that is white with purple font that says "THE ANIMAL
RESCUE SITE $100,000 challenge". Click it.
Go to the middle of the page and search for Basset Rescue of Florida
(select FL as state of course).
Click Basset Rescue of Florida when it appears under the search bar
Click VOTE
It'll ask you to name the animal in the picture as a security question
(note: type all lowercase letters) and submit that.

You can vote every day, so please try to.

THANKS for your votes & for passing this along.
:) Tammy

Tammy Hinckley

Executive/Marketing Assistant

Family Services of Metro Orlando