[Dailydrool] Found Basset

Linda Gardner hockeyphans at verizon.net
Sat Oct 4 06:55:17 PDT 2008

A little girl basset (about 3-4 years old) was found by Animal Control
in Troy, New York.  She's in very good condition which tells me that
she hadn't been loose that long.  She is now in foster care through
ABC Basset Rescue.  I can't help but think that someone out there is
looking for her.  Ads were put in the Troy papers, but no response.
If she came from an outlying area, her owners might not read the Troy
papers.

If anyone in Droolland knows of a lost basset from the area
surrounding Troy, please contact me off list.

Linda - Serving wench to Big Bubba and Little Lucy