[Dailydrool] Framed Personalized Rainbow Bridge Submission

cchound at comcast.net cchound at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 11:18:37 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I posted a personalized framed Rainbow Bridge Poem which I will create from the highest bidder's photo, however photo of product did not download to the auction site.
I've attached it here, however should it not attach you may see the product at www.craftmall.com and click on Rainbow Bridge Memorials which appears on the right or enter Rainbow Bridge Memorials in the search field. I wasn't able to use a Basset as I haven't created a memorial for a Basset yet and to me that's a good thing. I figured using one of my Bassets would not be a wise thing to do. I can't even imagine what it must be like to lose a Basset.

Drool to all you in need and from what I read there are many. There is nothning like a Basset, mine keep me on my toes and that is what keeps me young and going everyday. It's also comforting to read all the stories and to know I'm not experiencing Basset Ownership alone.

If anyone has any questions please e-mail me directly. 100% of auction goes to Colonial Basset Rescue, which is a rescue group encompassing all the States in New Englad.

BEV Mom  Slave to  Tyler and Toby