[Dailydrool] Hannah

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 13:54:34 PDT 2008

Dear Bill,We are so sorry to about Hannah, and we will do our best to send the strongest drool we can muster her way.  Prayers will be said as well,God Bless,Jackie and the pawsFrom: billa_1 at msn.comTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.orgDate: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 09:32:17 -0600Subject: [Dailydrool] Hannah

We know the strength of Drool, so we are asking for
everyone to send some Drool to Hannah.
She is one of Janie's Vet, Dr. Jeri's 4
Bassets.
We heard this morning that Hannah is in the
hospital doing poorly. They suspect cancer and say that they are hoping she
makes it through this weekend.  We didn't get all the details but we
know that she is one very sick Basset.  This poor little Girl is only 4
years old.
So if there is any extra Drool, please send it
Hannah's way.
Our prayers go out to all who have suffered a loss
recently, God Bless.
Sad woofs,
Janie Anne (Colorado Mt Basset) &
Bill