[Dailydrool] Sally's New Tricks

Emily Weiss Dodd emily0608 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 14:45:21 PDT 2008

Sally's been happy in America with us for 5 weeks now, and she's
learning tricks! She proved to us last night that she can now open the
front screen door and run outside (and across the street!)  to chase
squirrels, and she can counter surf like a pro for anything (and I
mean anything) on the counter ... plastic bags, tissues, food, her
leash ... list goes on. She also enjoys brushing her teeth -- er,
well, fishing the empty toothpaste tube out of the trash can and
squeezing out the last itty bitty drops.

Sheesh. This crazy little girl is going to keep me busy for awhile ...
Is it even possible to basset-proof a house?! She's too smart for my
tricks ...

Emily, slave of Sally (aka Salbus Grumbledore)