[Dailydrool] Inneresing News

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:44:07 PDT 2008

Dis be innerresing but we not sure whut it meen.
Everday da DadPerson get up an go in he car to sumplace an he gone all day
and he come beke in da eventime. Dinnertime. He come home at dinnertime,
smart guy.
Ever few days da MomPerson get up an get in da Van an go to da Vetspital an
spend da day cleening dogs. Not we, not youshually. Sometime but not
youshually.
So now we heer dat DadPerson not gonna do dis nomore. DadPerson gonna do
sumfing callt reetred. Reetried. ReFried. ReTired. Dat it. Retired. Whut
meen he gonna be HOME ALL DAY ALLADATIME an we git treets an stuff an git to
not spent all day inna crates an gitta go ousside when we want an stuff like
dat!! Ain't dat cool? We so 'scited. He be doin dis in like fibbee days.
Hunh? Say whut Llewis? Oh-- fifty.

So can sumwon tell we why MomPerson pounding she hed on da wall?

Love an Drool to those whut needs it
Nigel an Llewis.