[Dailydrool] Why MomPerson Is Pounding Her Head Against The Wall

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 18:33:38 PDT 2008

Dear Nigel and Llewis,

>From my observations, it seems that most MomPeople act this way when the
DadPeople are going to be home all day, every day, 24/7, all the time, etc.
I'm sure it's because they are SO happy that they need to get some of the
excitement out of their body so that they don't just twitter and jerk all
day with sheer happiness.  Pounding their heads against the wall is a
relaxation technique.

Yes, that seems to be it.

You may notice, however, that there is a bit of uncontrolled jerking, eye
twitching and muttering going on with the MomPerson after the DadPerson has
been retired for about a month.  I've heard my Mom tell some interesting
stories about how some MomPeople that she knows expressed themselves when
able to spend so much quality time with their spouse.

Enjoy the treats and the backyard.

Fondly,
Lilie Basset (Daffodil says that she'd love to have Daddy here all the
time!)