[Dailydrool] Ellie can READ

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 10:34:08 PDT 2008

My girl seems to have finally gotten her brain.  She will be three  December
30.  Last evening I went out to bring her in for dinner and she  wasn't
talking to me like she usually does.  She's usually berating me that  I'm not early
enough and she might have been left outside in the sunshine for 30  whole
minutes.

So I see her looking around me as I'm speaking to her and I wonder "what is
she looking at".  I turn around and see my husband's work truck up the hill
on the corner, turning onto our street.  She can read!! Several cars,  trucks
turn onto our street every day, but she know's there's only one Daddy  work
truck.  I swear she read the sign on the side!

Smart Girl!
Helene, Freddie and Ellie