[Dailydrool] Violeta is fine

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 5 20:12:33 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the get well wishes for Violeta. She is doing well now. The vet, for a change, sad she wasn't sure, that she must have eaten something that made her sick. She examined her and she didn't have a fever and seemed alright. She was as active as usual so she gave us some antibiotics and changed her for for a few days. I keep thinking that maybe she ate a little mouse that her dad saw a day before she got sick. Well she is not talking so  we will never know.
We are sending lots of drool to those in need.
Virginia, Violeta and Xaxa da Basset

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau