[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood's Book Now on Sale

L.K. Metzler toppogigio at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 21:28:29 PDT 2008

I've just ordered mine, but want to know how we might get "pawtographed" copies signed by both Debbie and Brudder Elwood.

  I plan to read this book very carefully, and then make sure the houndies NEVER see it so that they don't get any "ideas".......lol.

  Lisa Metzler
  Penelope, Jasmine, Pelly, and Addie-Lou Roo--"We're waiting for the instruction manual from Brudder Elwood."

    L.K. Metzler
San Marcos, TX
  toppogigio at yahoo.com

  "A dog wags its tail with its heart." - Martin Buxbaum
    "If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one." -- Andy Rooney