[Dailydrool] Meeting basset folks

Joffk at cs.com Joffk at cs.com
Mon Oct 6 09:09:13 PDT 2008

So this past Thursday, I had Monroe, my rescue Bloodhound, with me while
setting up the agility rings for Wilmington Kennel Club's agility trial, and this
guy comes up and asks if he can meet him.  They meet, and this guy proceeds to
tell me that he has a basset hound named Barney, and starts to explain to me
what a basset hound is.  I had to laugh (inside, of course) and told him that
Monroe lives with three basset hounds.  On Sunday, as I'm packing Madelynne up
after agility, a young lady comes over and asks if this is Madelynne?  I said
it was, and she said, you met my husband on Thursday and he told me about you
guys, and I just had to come out and see an agility basset!  I thought that
was pretty cool.
Joff, f/s to Madelynne Maybelle, Daisy Mae-hem, Sherlock Holmes and the evil
long-legger, Monroe THE Bloodhound   </HTML>