[Dailydrool] Roscoe P. Hunter ATB

Kuma Kaizuka kumakaizuka at charter.net
Mon Oct 6 09:28:40 PDT 2008

Becca,

So sorry to hear about Roscoe.  He sounded like quite a character,
who left you with some wonderful memories.  Your thoughts made me
reflect that while our fur-kids can be quite a bit of work at times
and change our daily schedules in pronounced and maybe even
complicated ways, I wouldn't change any of it for a minute.  The joy,
unselfish love and companionship, and memories they give us are priceless.

That was a beautiful poem by Jim Willis, thanks for sharing.

Take care,
-Kevin
Daddy to Kuma, Missy, Darwin, Freckles, and Charley.