[Dailydrool] the long nap

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 20:23:06 PDT 2008

einstein sure can sleep!.....he has taken a liking to the club chair in
our den, and is allowed there.......marty went to work around 1:30 in
the afternoon, i had left for work a few hours earlier.....he didn't get
up to say goodbye to me or marty.......although he has a doggy door he
never went out......i came home and found the chair sizzling hot, and he
was curled up but opened an eye as a greeting, didn't get up ......marty
came home later that night and einstein never got up to say hello,
didn't pee either, and didn't come to snuggle in our bed.....we went to
sleep.....got up around 8:30 am........einstein was still in the chair,
had not peed all night, we can tell because it is cement in the dog
yard,  but got up to pee finally and eat breakfast.......then all hell
broke loose with him annoying hershey, and running a basset/lab 500 for
about a half hour followed by some serious bone
chewing......amazing.......nancy