[Dailydrool] Morse

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Tue Oct 7 18:29:14 PDT 2008

I fail to see how Morse is being lazy.  Don't all our bassets sleep
under a blanket with their head on a pillow?  If not I have to ask
one simple question:  what's WRONG with your basset??

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat

“The secret of heaven: that each affects the other and the other
affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories
are all one.”  --Mitch Albom
--
Heidi I. Sarver, Associate Professor of Music
Director, University of Delaware Marching Band