[Dailydrool] Opinion needed on Beneful food sold in plastic dishes

Beverlee Graybill beverlee at windstream.net
Tue Oct 7 20:38:07 PDT 2008

Hi, all.  I have returned after some time.  Used to be in Savannah and now in Kentucky so I don't know if this has been discussed in previous drools.

General Sam Houston, our five year old ruler of the roost has taken a dislike to kibble.  He prefers people food like steak but what he has finally decided to eat is that new Beneful wet food that is very expensive and sold in plastic containers.  (anyone need refrig containers?)
I thought I was home free and Sammy was very happy with his food but then I resubscribed to the daily drool and read about plastic being harmful to dogs.  Your opinions?  That is without resorting to calling Sammy spoiled, me a whimp, etc. There are so many of you Original droolers who have the knowledge of the ages so I value your input.

Beverlee, Jim and Sammy in Savannah.