[Dailydrool] Sisster to Nigel & Llewis, da Brudder and Arrrrooooooooooooooo

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 01:53:08 PDT 2008

We are laughing here this morning at all this commotion from Nigel and Llewis about their sister - ohhh Momperson we really hope Wendy does arrive, I think it will be such fun!!  Female bassets certainly have attitude.  We once met Morse's granny.  She was curled up in her basket, looking angelic, (on guard, more like).  Morse waddled up and attempted to get in the bed with her, (we cringed at this poin).  One eye snapped open and did a low growl.  Morse wagged his tail.  We cringed further. Morse edged in. She lifted her lip.  Morse wagged tail furiously - what a game!  But he had the good sense to edge back OUT of her basket, and she shut her eye and continued snoozing.  We breathed again.
We are also laughing at da brudder and his tales of the gas pipe - Morse sleeps at my feet and many a night, watching TV, I have my jumper over my head and can barely breathe!  We hope our lovely Elder Clara is doing better?  Strangely enough, at just after midnight last night (someone did mention if it was a full moon?) Morse let out an arooooooooooooooooooo in his sleep. Dadslave and I practically jumped out of our skins.  Morse just went straight back to sleep.  We think he was arrroooooing get well love to Elder Clara.
We have ordered our Brudder book and just cannot wait.  We also think Nigel and Llewis should start working on their memoirs, they have so many stories to tell.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x