[Dailydrool] IT'S REALLY TRUE !

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 11:31:45 PDT 2008

Yepper, 'BY- GEEZ- US "  It's really true,  my Evil Annie will  tune the big
ONE  this Friday Oct.10th !  I am going to go out to  dinner with my husband
and drink a toast to  "Survival 101 "     Evil Annie will get the cupcake and
new toys, just give me the MARGARITAS  !!!!!!!!
 celebrate , celebrate dance to the music !  Oh YEA  !!!!

Marlene   mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie

I think Nigel and Llewis need a sister, and don't worry about the economy
Bev, there isn't a damn thing we can do about it anyway. My husband and I own
our own small business and we are so poor , we are worse off than when we first
 got married 38 years ago. Our children will never have to worry about
fighting  over  their inheritance, there wont be one !!!!!! they will each get a
Basset ! they hope we live forever  hehehehe  !!!!!!!