[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods Book

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Oct 8 18:43:27 PDT 2008

Arhoo,  happez day r here!  Me go wit da Momma to da white box an der is a big package.  I be so excited...Momma open open open it!  Me gotta see it, what we git...hurry up.  Let me help ya.
Why bless me wrinkles, we gits all da books dat we stole da mony card out ob da red bag for!!!  Momma be quite supwised but happy wit r gift.

Why her sit right down and start to readin da stories to us and da two legger grandbaby, Lizzie.  Lizzie so excited, her luvs da Brudder's stories.  Why herz eben try to take one of dem extra books.  Oh no no no she don't.  Shhhh one of dem for her present for Christmas frum we.

Thank u wotz  fo gettin da book to we.  We all  luv it!

Droolz to all the houndies in need.  We sendin our healing heart drool and arhoos to those slaves whose babies left for da bridge.

Sadie and The Dog House Gang
MommaSlave, Ruby Doo, Tucker, Abby, Teeka, Gregor and Cuddles