[Dailydrool] Christmas Book stars Bassets

JW firefly at citlink.net
Thu Oct 9 14:30:35 PDT 2008

Stay tuned... "The Paws of Mrs. Claus" is coming soon!!  It is a story about
how 9 rescued basset Hounds save Christmas.  One of the hounds was adopted
by Santa and Mrs. Claus from Daphneyland and Dawn of the West.  The story
was written by me and illustrated beautifully by Kim Hunter.  The proceeds
will benefit Daphneyland and other rescues.  Hopefully it will be available
for shipping by the first week of November at least that's the time I'm
shooting for!!  I will let everyone know prices etc. when I actually find
them out!!~ :-)   Stay Tuned!!

Janis and the Havasu Hounds