[Dailydrool] Da Brudder at home

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 18:08:49 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Why do youze all readz dat?? Nigel do da flat basset
rite at da Petsnarrfle. Why da brudder nebber git to go dere. Da brudder jus
stuck rite herez in da home wif da woomenz and da odder Brudders. An we hearz
dere be stuffz on da floor and youze git to eatz dat stuff. Nigel me man you
shudda went rite on in dere, puff out dat chest, show dem whoze be da boss. Rip
open a fresh bag, hab a nibblez. Oh dat be me dream, git out dere in da
world,  do da waddle, go to da petsnarrfle, feel da breeze in me earflaps, hang out
da  winder, git da bugs in me teef, drool on da car,  go thru da drib fru  at
da maccy donnelds, lift me leg on a new tree, lay a load on sum new grasses,
hab a vacashun frum dat Elder Clara.
Otey dat ain't in me future rite now. I git me headbonez out ob da cloudz.  I
go out in me yard wif Brudder Jake and Sister Daisy. Now whut happin here,
Brudder Elwood turn da tail fur a liddel minute an why dis jus be----why whut
goin on??? I lookie an dere be paper rite dere, it be frum Norm bout how dem
girls sooo good, and here be Bro Jake, layin on da grass, an sister Daisy doin
 da humpity bump on Bro Jake side. I shake me headbone. I gotz da feelin dis
not  whut Norm be speakin ob, and Nigel gib it nudder try at da Petsnarrfle,
it be  otay.

We send drool to all in need, and we thank you all for getting the book and
helping the hounds!!

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!