[Dailydrool] WA Basset Rescues took in the other 17 from the Puppy Mill

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Fri Oct 10 09:13:28 PDT 2008

Washington Basset Rescue took in the other 17 from the Puppy Mill.  These
were the breeding females and 2 studs (the 4 year old male, had a huge
cancerous tumor wrapped around his lower jaw and went to the Rainbow bridge)
from that mill auction.  These sweeties came in with their tails between
their legs, eyes full of despair, and chain collars with numbered tags.
They are being vetted - spay, dentals, mastitis, hernias, cysts.  My vet is
calling their teeth the coral sea.   Two weeks later these houndies' tails
and ears are flying, and it is a joy to see them running, playing with toys
in the lust green grass. With good food they are filling out and feeling
great.  If you have room in your home and heart for one of these girls...
We are in Spokane, WA, if you are within close driving distance, please
submit an application. www.wabr.net

These wonderful girls deserve loving home after the life they lived.  Thanks
to these fantastic ladies, who saved them, and managed transport.  You are
true gold.

Pat

Washington Basset Rescue
www.wabr.net