[Dailydrool] Nigel an Llewis Fine Sumfin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:42:00 PDT 2008

We ousside. Me an Llewis. We wandrin round da yard wishin da naybor dogs out
so we culd barkybark but dey inside. Uncle Cooper Sir he inside. Grampa
Mitchell he inside. Juss we too ousside. MomPerson inside on da puter fing.
We sniffin in da jungle lookin for meece or sumfin.Or boids. Or enyfing.Ole
chewies. Uncle Cooper sir he sumtime store he chewies ousside in da jungle
for mebbe till dey turn all black an gooey an den he try gettin em in da
hawse pass MomPerson. It nice ebenin. Bin reel warm. We beke where da stones
are an Llewis see sumfin move. We goes on a lert. We runs ober to see whut
it are but it move in da grass an brambles but not fass. I be Nigel da Brave
so I grebs it. It a rope. No, it a ... whippy rope. No...it got blud an
crunchy to it. It not heppy. Llewis greb it too. We pullin on it. It mine no
he say it his no it aint it mine. It quit whippying. It reel still.

I carries my part to da yard. It not warm but it tastee. Llewis still playin
wif hes part. He barkin at it. He pix it up an running aroun da yard barking
wif it in he mouf. SHUDDUP I sez. You get MomPerson out here! Den I grab my
part an start chasin Llewis wif it. We habbin reely good time when here
comeMomPerson.

She teke one look an grab at Llewis an get he part ob da rope. She trow it
ober da fence. HUNH. She not gettin mine! I swallering and swallering and
she grab it enyways and yelling at me wif fire eyeballs and breaf
like....draggin. She pullin I tryina swaller but she pull hardern I can
swaller and she pullin it RITE OUT! I snap an growl and she crack me one on
da hedbone meke my eyeballs water an my eers ringing. I gives. She gets it.
She wanna play wif it she can. But oh no, she march rite to da poop can an
trow it in dere an slammin da lid. I watchin in dizbeeleef. SHE TROWED IT
AWAY. Just a whippy rope an she trow it away!!!
MomPerson come beke out an pry me sweet mouf open. She say DAT A SNEKE, YOU
FOOL. Den she say we pullt a sneke apart. Not sure whut a sneke are. We hab
to esk Uncle Cooper Sir.
MomPerson mumblin bout washin out moufs. She say it a Gartner sneke.
Whaudebber. She no fun sumtimes.

Drool to (no,Momperson say no drool till we wash our moufs out) ok snooters
to (no,momPerson say dont touch me wif you snooter needer)

Ok best wishes to all what needem.
Nigel an Llewis deprived ob our ropey toy.