[Dailydrool] spoiled food - cans and Beneful

Beverlee Graybill beverlee at windstream.net
Sun Oct 12 11:17:18 PDT 2008

Hi, all....since we seem to be on a thread of "what is your opinion of"....I received positive responses to my query about the wet Beneful sold in plastic tubs.  The hounds gobble it up and now I have tons of plastic tubs with lids.  Any suggestions other than leftover food, husband's tool bench, church suppers, etc.?  Someone must be creative out there.  As for the dented cans, I wouldn't risk it.  Small cracks could cause bacteria to invade and you would not know until you feed the food.  I always check the Beneful since it is sealed in the tub with a heavy seal of aluminum foil but I have had a few with mold on it and that I won't feed to Sammy.  Good luck finding ON SALE doggie food that your hound will eat.
Beverlee and Sammy in KY