[Dailydrool] Cork floors and basset nails

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 11:24:21 PDT 2008

A friend of mine has cork floors, and, while she doesn't have bassets, she does have three crazy labs. Her floors have stood up to lots of abuse for four years and counting.

I looked into cork when I redid my living room floors. The only reason I went with laminate instead was cost. If I ever win the lottery, I'd redo my whole house with cork.

Esther Strom and Waldo (ATB 07/18/2008)