[Dailydrool] shedding

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 15:53:09 PDT 2008

my girls shed  year round,  I give them both Salmon oil in their  food , but
if Sirius  is shedding that much you might have him checked for  thyroid
disease or allergies.  My Lucy ATB  lost all most all of her  hair, you could
actually see her skin  it was so thin, turned out she had a  bad thyroid, after we
put her on the thyroid medicine, all of her fur came back  and thicker,

Bev, I was laughing so hard about the lady and the dremel  hitting  herself
in the head.  sounds like something on America's  funniest  home videos, I
would have loved seeing that one,   my husband always  tells me that I have a sick
sense  of humor ! especially when it comes  to him.

Marlene