[Dailydrool] The store is open for sales of the 2009 Senior Basset Calendar!

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 16:08:04 PDT 2008

Order now!!!!! 2009 Senior Basset Calendar
The 2009 Senior Basset Calendar has the most Baroooootiful senior hounds! Each month has a special beauty looking at you, along with many of the days having a lovely face of dogs of all ages and breeds who support our seniors! Extras are: collages of all the contestants, along with a collage of hounds who have left for the bridge this past year. A must for every basset slave, and a wonderful gift for all of your friends! CALENDARS WILL SHIP OUT APPROXIMATELY THE 1ST WEEK OF NOVEMBER. If you are wanting to send this as a gift, we can ship directly to your lucky friend and enclose a gift card for whatever holiday you celebrate! The new style calendar is spiral bound and approx. 14x18 inches. Each calendar is $ 15.95 plus shipping. If you need them sent outside the US, please email me and we can figure out postage before you pay.

The website is: http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/shop/index
aroos,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org